Tuesday, April 7, 2009

hehe..in ilp write blog7.4.09

hehe,destop ilp cant taip chinese so today i use english type lo....
but english for me is difficult..may be some wrong word..........so hope u all cn understand.........most of chatting 2day will be my friend(jesi)
jesi is a good friend ,neil also..hehe..neil call me write like this
ok la ,we are going to tell about matter tat past a way
when i back my hostel,i very miss my family
the cute cute sister and two cool cool brother
but in ilp i can see all my friend
yesterday my english class got public speaking some of my classmate all scared wan
to talk...i also very scared because i didnt prepare...
so my teacher said tat who didnt finish 2dy..present nxt wk...
so take decision to present
walao,iam the first person le....so scared
i tell about xian xian ,because yesterday is xiaxian birthday a
hope she happy everyday..hehe my teacher come ard ...byebye


.

No comments:

Post a Comment